Who are we?
Reloadly powers the future of cross digital mobile payments to emerging markets. Enabling the transfer of airtime, mobile money, and digital goods and services to be embedded into web, desktop, and mobile software apps with our simple APIs and developer tools.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a proactive, pragmatic, and data-driven Product Manager who is experienced in building and developing best-in-class developer tools / Saas products. A person with an engineering background who has demonstrated successes in bringing amazing products to markets with highly-demanding customers.
Someone who deeply understands the customers and excels at creating clear and ambitious product objectives that directly impacts the team’s focus and satisfaction. The Product Manager will also know how to coordinate and communicate the decision-making process with all stakeholders, including the developers, to ensure that tasks are delivered with outstanding quality and on time.
As Product Manager, you will be an instrumental to our product strategy and roadmap directly impacting the success of Reloadly. You will have the freedom to showcase your excellent team-building, communication, and problem-solving skills.
You will take full ownership of the product, including the prioritization of new features based on impact and enhancements to existing features. You will be the voice of the customer and the driving force behind product innovation and roadmap execution.
Beyond the requirements listed above and below, you must possess a genuine hunger to build an amazing product that developers and enterprises will fall in love with, so be ready to roll-up your sleeves!
Here’s What You’ll Do
· Understand customer needs and gather product requirements
· Lead the end-to-end product development process to deliver needle-moving features
· Manage relationships with various cross-functional stakeholders, namely design, data, engineering, and other relevant teams
· Fail fast, learn fast and move fast to deliver real customer and business value
· You will be the ultimate decision-maker for our product.
· You will take data-based decisions to align the product roadmap with our corporate strategy.
· Set product requirements by deeply understanding our customers’ needs, speaking directly to our end-users and listening to customer feedback through sales and account managers. You will be the strongest advocate for our users.
· Define and articulate the Reloadly user experience (UX), taking technical constraints into account.
· Formulate clear and understandable product objectives for each sprint.
· Create clear and comprehensive user stories (independently created, from a user perspective, with clear acceptance criteria).
· Make sure the backlog is prepared for every sprint. Participate in daily standups with engineers
· Coordinate and communicate decision-making processes with all stakeholders, including the developers, with a clear vision of the short-term future, and what matters most and needs to be done.
· Define the lean approach and the intermediate MVP steps to achieve the best results.
· Coordinate product/feature releases with the marketing, sales and customer support teams, and ensure new feature are communicated to customers.
· Challenge the roadmap to ensure that everything planned creates value for the business and for our customers, based on solid research and evidence.
· Represent the company at product events.
What You Need To Have
· A proven track record of 3+ years at an Internet-based company.
· Bachelor or Master Degree in Maths, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
· Experience working in a Agile environment.
· Engineering experience or technically savvy.
· Deep experience using the Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence,…) or similar tools.
· Excellent English.
Extra Points For
· Experience in A/B testing at scale.
· Experience in Data Analytics.
· Experience with Amplittude, Customer.io, Google Analytics, Metabase.